You can enjoy the many Farming Simulator 21 Maps mods available, you just have to install them.
It’s very simple and easy.
Install FS21 Map mods on PCs and Consoles
Are you play FS21 on PC? It’s the best option for installing FS19 mods you’ve downloaded from the website. Most mods come as Zip files. These files need to go into the game’s mod folder.
This is how you do it:
- Inside the Farming Simulator 21 game, make sure you are in the Main Menu.
- Open Farming Simulator 21 Maps category.
- Browse the mods.
- Choose and download map
- Locate the Zip files you’ve downloaded. (Most of the time you’ll find it in your computer’s ‘Downloads’ folder.)
- Copy or cut the file.
- Now you need to locate the mods folder. Usually, it’s located here: C:\Users\[Your Username]\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2021\mods
- Open the folder and paste the Zip file.
Sometimes, you’ll come across map mods where the Zip file is packed inside another Zip file. Or a Rar file. If this is the case, you’ll need a file extractor, like 7-Zip, to unpack the top-level archive. This gives you access to the compressed file you need to move.
Finally: Remember to check the boxes next to the mods you want to bring to the game before you start a new game or load a gamesave.